We are so happy that you are thinking of a visit with us.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Huntington is a lively, welcoming and caring multi-generational congregation. You will find us taking on many of the problems our world faces because we share principles that respect all people and their beliefs. You will be welcome here whether you are single, married, LGBT or a member of any other community. We believe that each of us can find meaning in our own spiritual path and respect the varied paths of others.
- We care about each other, even as we differ in our struggles with questions that have no easy answers:
- In what form or forms does God exist, if any?
- What happens after death?
- How do I define “faith”?
- Why is there so much suffering in our world, and what can I do about it?
- How can I incorporate spiritual practice into my life?
- How can I raise spiritually aware children?
Please visit us for several Sundays because our services are often inventive and differ week to week. We are delighted that you are spending time with us. Let us know how we can make that time meaningful for you.