Skip to content
10 Reasons To Visit The Fellowshipadmin2015-12-03T12:53:53-04:00
Ten Reasons to Visit the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Huntington
- You want to be part of a community that encourages differences and cares for one another.
- You care about making the world a better place to live.
- You enjoy services that are engaging and stimulating.
- You appreciate a great choir and inspiring music.
- You acknowledge the teachings of many religions.
- You are interested in a wide variety of youth and adult religious education opportunities.
- You nurture children’s enthusiasm, encourage their questions and honor their opinions.
- You realize that there are many good paths and you don’t have to travel alone.
- You want to be part of a place that will energize you and rekindle your heart and passion.
- You want to belong to a spiritual community that cares for each other and will care about you.