The 2018 Services Auction will take place on Saturday, Nov. 17! It is our major annual fundraiser, as well as the social event of the year, featuring dinner, entertainment, raffles and the auction itself. Throughout the evening you can bid on parties, excursions, services, food and even your own parking space or party spot. Want to join us? Dinner starts at 6 pm and the Auction kicks off at 7:30 pm.
Here’s what you need to know today as the Auction nears:
- Prepaid dinner tickets are available only until next Sunday, Nov. 11. There will be no walk-ins for dinner the night of the event, so be sure not to miss signing up in advance. Sign up at the Services Auction table during coffee hour today!
- Auction booklets will be ready for pick up next Sunday, Nov. 11. You can also buy your bidding number, which is only $10, and start bidding online that day! Newcomers to the Auction get a free bidding number.
- For our popular raffles, please be sure to bring baskets and other donations to the Board room next Sunday, Nov. 11. Please include an index card that tells us which committee donated it and what the contents are. We ask that if possible, you try to find an alternative way to wrap them other than plastic.
4. Mark your calendars for Auction set-up, Friday, November 16 at 6 pm. Many hands make the work go quickly and we pay with pizza and beverages.
Any other questions, see Liza Burby after the service in the Social Hall or email email@example.com.
- : Liza Burby
- : firstname.lastname@example.org