As summer approaches the Development Committee is gearing up again for an interesting year of fundraising. Here’s an update:
- Pumpkin Patch– will still be held. Pencil in Oct. 3rd as delivery date- as usual, we’ll need as many people as possible. The pumpkin company is generously allowing us to cancel by mid September if we feel the patch will be unsafe.
- NEW: Fair Trade Goods Online fundraiser– we will be selling beautiful fair trade items ranging from home goods to clothes as well as coffee, tea and chocolate from Oct.-Dec. (think holiday shopping!) using Serrv International and Equal Exchange.
- The Auction Gala is postponed until April. We are preparing to do this online if need be. Creative social distance offerings might be necessary so get your thinking caps on! Volunteers to organize this, especially computer savvy folks, are needed.
- If you offered something during last year’s gala please complete this survey. (LINK) If it is safe to provide your offering please do so while you can.
- : Amy Olander
- : firstname.lastname@example.org